Last Updated on September 15, 2022 by admin
“The editors pick their favorite fitness tracker to suit your favored budget”.
This list will be continuously updated throughout the year with the best fitness trackers of 2022. Whatever your budget is, we aim to keep you informed and be rest assured that we have you covered.
Let’s face it; It is no longer a surprise that a fitness tracker is a powerful addition to any workout regime or health monitoring and you don’t need to break a bank to own one. Although activity trackers might seem like an unnecessary accessory to many, in reality, it is an important prerequisite to maintaining discipline and staying true to your fitness and health goals. And that is the reason why it is popular amongst fitness enthusiasts and athletes worldwide.
If you are on the hunt for activity and fitness trackers, there are a few important features to watch out for. The best fitness trackers are commonly equipped with the latest technology features such as multiple sports modes, built-in GPS, heart rate monitor, Sp02 sensor, sleep, and wellness tracking. Not to mention that it has to be compatible with multiple devices and platforms to make synching your data easy.
Not sure where to start? Don’t worry as we have compiled the best fitness trackers on the market, considering academic editorials, current tech trends, consumer reviews, and expert ratings. We have done the research and we hope you find the information useful. Scroll down to learn precisely what differentiates one fitness tracker from the other.
Best Fitness Trackers Comparison Chart
The 5 Best Fitness trackers of 2022
1. Fitbit Charge 5 Review
The Fitbit Charge 5 fitness tracker is designed to help you workout according to your body needs and not just based on a schedule. It includes a 6-month premium membership plan to give you advanced analytics, personalized insights, and guided programs. With premium membership, this fitness tracker optimizes your routine with the Daily Readiness Feature. This feature uses insights from your sleep, activity, and heart rate variability to determine whether you are ready for a workout or need to prioritize recovery.
Equipped with a built-in GPS, the Fitbit Charge 5 fitness tracker allows you to see your real-time pace and distance without checking your phone. It has a health metric dashboard that monitors your heart rate, stress levels, and skin temperature variations. Ideally, this fitness tracker is not designed to diagnose or treat any medical condition but to provide information to help you manage your well-being.
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (Requires Fitbit Premium membership)
- Get a daily Stress Management Score showing your body’s response to stress and take steps to improve your levels with an on-wrist EDA sensor mindfulness session
- With the Health Metrics dashboard, track SpO2, heart rate variability, skin temperature variation and more (Not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information...
- See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app
- Includes a 6-month Premium membership complete with personalized insights, advanced analytics, guided programs and more (New & returning Premium users only. Valid payment method required. Content and features may change)
2. Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch Review
Use the Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch to workout hands-free while you leave your phone at home. It is engineered to receive calls, texts, and app notifications, and also features a built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. It also includes a built-in mic and speaker which makes it possible to answer calls hands-free when your phone is nearby. This fitness tracker features 20 plus exercise modes and you can set up personalized goals for rides, runs, and strength training among others. Besides, it has step-by-step guides to help you improve your sleep, exercise, and nutrition.
The Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch is rated 5ATM (50m water-resistant), meaning it will remain functional whether you sweat or get caught up in light showers of rain. It includes a PurePulse 2.0 enhanced heart rate technology to better track your heart rate 24/7. This fitness tracker uses a rechargeable battery to provide you with 6 days runtime. Plus, it has a fast-charging functionality that delivers up to 12 hours of performance after charging for just 12 minutes.
- Receive a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only)
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free—and see your real-time pace & distance—with built-in GPS. Then check out your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts. Fitbit Versa 3 is water resistant to 50 meters
- Better track heart rate 24/7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s enhanced heart rate technology
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch
3. Garmin Vivoactive 4 GPS Smartwatch Review
Fitness just got fun and easier with the Garmin Vivoactive 4 GPS Smartwatch. It is preloaded with easy-to-follow animated workouts to help you do yoga, strength, and cardio workouts. This model has the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features. These include a body battery energy monitor that lets you see your body’s energy levels so you can find the best time for rest and activity. Another one is the sleep monitoring feature, which shows a breakdown of sleep stages as well as oxygen and respiration data.
With the Garmin Vivoactive 4 GPS Smartwatch, you can see whether you are having a calm, balanced, or stressful day; thanks to the stress tracking function. It can even prompt you to do a short breathing activity to help you feel calm when you are feeling stressed. Similarly, this fitness tracker is designed with a Pulse Ox Sensor that gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep, indicating how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Keeps track of your energy levels, Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition), respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart, hydration and more
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription with a third party music provider), and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Get easy to follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen, including cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates
- Battery life: Up to 8 days in smartwatch mode; Up to 6 hours in GPS and music mode
4. Xiaomi Mi Band 6 Activity Tracker
The Xiaomi Mi Band 6 is one of the few fitness trackers that look great on the wrist; however, that is not the only thing that makes it stand out. It is 5ATM water resistant, meaning it is sweatproof and water-resistant up to 50m for 10 minutes. This fitness tracker boasts a 40% larger dynamic AMOLED touch screen to give you access to all control functions. It has 30 sports modes, enabling you to track your workout progress over some time.
Featuring a magnetic charging system, the Xiaomi Mi Band 6 uses a convenient magnetic charger that snaps on and off securely. It takes only 2 hours to fully charge and once charged, the battery can last up to 14 hours on standby. This fitness tracker has a 24-hour health and activity monitoring to provide daily health reports to your Mi Wear App. Moreover, it is designed with automatic run walk detection to offer pace or high heart rate alerts.
- No. 1 Wearable in the World, XIAOMI Mi Band 6 Is Finally Here: With a 40% larger dynamic AMOLED touch screen, magnetic snap charging, SpO2 Sensor, 24-hour active heart monitoring and 100+ watch faces to choose from.
- MAGNETIC CHARGE & LONG LASTING BATTERY: Fully charges in only 2 hours with convenient USB magnetic charging that snaps securely on or off. Long lasting battery life with up to 14 days of standby time. Bring your MI Band 6 with you anywhere indoors or...
- NEW SpO2 Sensor, 24 HR HEALTH & ACTIVITY MONITORING: Embedded SpO2 sensors and PPG biosensors monitor your oxugen levels and heart rate during cardio workouts. Includes REM and nap sleep monitoring that tracks your sleep quality. Daily health intelligence...
- NOW, THIRTY SPORTS MODES + CONVENIENCE FEATURES: Monitor physical activities across 30 different sports to track your workout progress over a period of time. Automatic run walk detection offering pace or high heartrate alerts. Selfie photo mode, one...
- 5ATM WATER RESISTANT – PERFECT FOR AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE! Sweat proof and water resistant up to 50m for 10 minutes. Use these worry free for swimming and water sports or even in the shower after a workout. Do you know anyone who would be motivated towards...
5. Donerton Smart Watch Review
Given its ip67 waterproof rating, the Donerton Smart Watch is waterproof to ensure you can swim in the pool without any problems. It has a large capacity with low consumption to provide you with longer endurance. When fully charged, this fitness watch can support up to 7 days of normal use and 30 days of standby time. Thus, you can count on it to deliver the 24-hour heart rate and sleep monitoring that it promises.
The Donerton Smart Watch is an accurate tracker with a built-in GPS. When connected with your cellphone GPS, this tracker can track all your workout distances, routes, and physical status. It is built to support 8 different sports including running, walking, cycling, mountaineering, hiking, treadmill, and yoga to help you stay motivated. This model comes with a 1.4-inch color touch screen that is easy to read for detailed reports. Even better, it has 4 stylish clock faces for you to choose from according to your taste.
- Lightweight HD Full Touch Screen and Custom Watch Face: The smart watches for men features a TFT-LCD color display offers excellent image quality. The design with full touchscreen operation offers you a better user experience. You can divide the...
- Fitness Tracker with 24 Sport Modes: Donerton sports watch supports 24 sports modes, such as running, yoga, cycling, skipping, badminton, basketball, walking etc. Fitness trackers for men can accurately can track and generate data about your daily...
- 24/7 Heart Rate Monitor and Sleep Tracker: The fitness tracker watch uses intelligent algorithm and equipped with high-performance motion sensor to check your heart rate anytime, and better understand your heart rate trends. Sleep monitor can also monitor...
- IP68 Waterproof and Long-lasting Battery: The fitness waterproof smartwatch meets the IP68 waterproof standard and it can effectively protect fitness watches from sweat and rain damage, and is designed for outdoor activities such as sports and...
- Message Notifications and Wide Compatibility: After you successfully connect your smart watch with your electronic device through our app(GloryFit), you will never miss a call or message again. Your information can be displayed on the smartwatches...
Other Popular Fitness Trackers
6. Fitbit Luxe Review
Featuring jewelry engineering, the Fitbit Luxe is a fitness tracker that doubles up as a timeless accessory. It has a slim design in a polished stainless steel case, making it a vibrant color accessory that will complement any outfit in your wardrobe. This watch isn’t just a pretty face; it is loaded with numerous features to ensure it performs as it should. The stress management function, for instance, delivers a daily in-app stress management score for you to better understand how your body is handling stress.
Also, the Fitbit Luxe is built to help you achieve restful nights for energized days. Not only does it show your sleep score but also gives you tips on how to improve your sleep quality. Additionally, this fitness tracker is driven by a powerful battery that guarantees up to 5 days of continuous runtime per single charge.
- See how jewelry gets smart with a tracker that doubles as a timeless accessory and features a vibrant color display
- Special Edition comes with a gold stainless steel Parker Link Bracelet from the timeless jewelry brand Gorjana and a peony classic band (small & large)
- Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep Score in the Fitbit app
- Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while you earn active zone minutes.Operating temperature: -4° to 113°F
- 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium (New and returning Premium members only. Must activate trial within 60-days of device activation. Requires valid payment method. Cancel before end of trial to avoid recurring fees. Content and features may change. Terms &...
7. Fitbit Ace 3 Activity Tracker Review
Get your child the Fitbit Ace 3 Activity Tracker to help them build healthy habits with fun-filled activities. It is equipped with all-day activity tracking to show you the action your kids have been up to all day. This model has animated clock faces that grow and develop as kids move more throughout the day. The best part is that kids can earn virtual badges with fun on-screen celebrations when they reach their goals for motivation.
Being water resistant to 50mm, this fitness tracker is made for underwater adventures, allowing your kids to play in the pool and ocean. It is built with kids in mind, meaning it is comfortable with a secure adjustable clasp to fit kids of different ages. Even better, the Fitbit Ace 3 Activity Tracker has 8 days battery life to ensure your kids spend less time charging and more time moving.
- Kids spend less time charging and more time moving with up to 8 days of battery (varies with use and other factors)
- Animated clock faces grow and develop as kids move more throughout the day
- All-day activity tracking shows how healthy habits add up to a healthier life
- Help kids form healthy sleep habits with sleep tracking, bedtime reminders and silent alarms
- Bring on the pool party cannonballs or lunchtime spills—Fitbit Ace 3 is swimproof (water resistant to 50 meters)
8. Fitbit Inspire 2 Review
Track your all-day activities when you have the Fitbit Inspire 2 fitness tracker. It is built with a SmartTrack function that automatically detects exercise to track your steps, distance, and calories burned. This fitness tracker comes with over 20 exercise modes to motivate you to stay active and achieve your goals. It enables you to earn active zone minutes as you progress towards your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity. And with the 24/7 heart rate monitor, this fitness tracker will track your resting heart rate to better measure calories burned.
Featuring a 28,000 ft maximum operating altitude and waterproof rating, there is no limit to where you can use the Fitbit Inspire 2. You can use it in the shower, pool, or ocean and remain in a good functional state. This model boasts 10 days of battery life with normal use to ensure you get the most out of every single charge. Better yet, you can connect with friends, compete in challenges, and celebrate your milestones together.
- Earn Active Zone Minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity and use 20 plus exercise modes to track goals like distance, calories burned and more.Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- Track all-day activity: your steps, distance, hourly activity and calories burned.Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 ft
- Use 24x7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn
- Enjoy 10 days of battery life for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use and other factors. Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then get a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night.Stay inspired from the...
9. MorePro Fitness Tracker Review
Have a better understanding of your health today using the MorePro Fitness Tracker. It is not meant to diagnose or treat any diseases. However, this unit is designed to check your heart rate at any time, enabling you to understand your health trends. Also, it tracks your sleep patterns to provide you with a comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality. Equipped with advanced sensors, this fitness tracker can track your blood pressure and oxygen levels so you know when to move or take a break.
With 7 sports modes, the MorePro Fitness Tracker will record your all-day activities including distance, steps, and calories burned. It has numerous practical functions like camera control, app notifications, alarm clock, weather display, and call rejection so you never miss an update. This model boasts a long-lasting battery life to ensure it can go through several uses before you can recharge. Besides, it has a stylish design with unique personalized watch faces, making it a great gift idea for a loved one.
- 🔥【24/7 Heart Rate Monitor & Sleep Tracker】MorePro HM08 fitness tracker checks your heart rate anytime and makes you better understand your health trends. The heart rate monitor watch also automatically tracks your sleep patterns and provides a...
- 🔥【Blood Oxygen & Blood Pressure Monitor】Adopting advanced sensors, this blood pressure watch can monitor your blood oxygen and blood pressure. At the same time, the activity tracker records the data in its companion APP FitCloudPro. This health...
- 🔥【Tracks Daily Activities】The smart watch with 7 sport modes records your all-day activities, including steps, distance, calories. Plus, female cycle tracking, sedentary reminder, and other health functions, help achieve total fitness management...
- 🔥【Unique Personalized Watch Faces】MorePro fitness tracker watch can DIY watch face, making it a unique Christmas or birthday gift in the world. The waterproof fitness tracker includes many practical functions, Call Notifications, SMS and APP...
- 🔥【Long Battery Life & IP68 Waterproof Smartwatch】One full charge only takes 2 hours maximum gives up to 7-10 days of working time, thanks to its large capacity battery. And this women fitness trackers support Android 5.0 & iOS 10 and above...