Last Updated on March 30, 2021 by admin
Walking is the most common form of exercise as we all know and can be performed anywhere. Just put one foot in front of the other and the workout begins.
Today, pedometers are becoming popular for counting steps and setting up different targets. If you are looking for a pedometer to buy, you should look no further as this article discusses in detail the features of the 5 best pedometers of 2021.
Top Picks Comparison Chart
#5. Ozo CS1 Easy Pedometer
The Ozo CS1 Pedometer for walking and step counting comes at a bargain price of $19.99. It is lightweight with a large and readable display screen. This pedometer does not need a connection to smartphones or data cloud management, and the data is stored for up to seven days. It can be worn around the neck or carried in a bag and can track for a whole year without the need to plug in your device. The Ozo pedometer is optimized for accurate readings, thus ensuring that your fitness goals are achieved.
- 📗 EASY TO USE / NO SETUP - 3D Activity Tracker for STEPS ONLY. Ready to use in 2 seconds flat. Pull-out the battery insulator and it’s ready to go. User-friendly with no programming is ideal for women, for kids and for men wanting a basic pedometer to stay fit.
- 🚶 TRACK STEPS - The CS1 motivates you to exercise and is budget friendly. You control when to reset your count to zero. A 1-Button reset located on the back avoids accidental resets. It is a non-Bluetooth device with no computers or apps required.
- ACCURATE – Helping you achieve your best, this fitness tracker is much more accurate than mechanical pedometers. Place in a pocket, bag, purse or hang around your neck with included lanyard cord. Track steps accurately every time.
- EXTRA LARGE SCREEN – Easily read your step counts with just a quick glance, thanks to a full screen display, no more squinting to view tiny characters an ideal choice for seniors and the elderly.
- 🔋 BATTERY INCLUDED - Excellent Battery Life. The CS1 is equipped with an auto-dimming screen to lower power usage when not in use. Once the pedometer detects movement it comes to life and is ready to capture your steps.
#4. Omron Alvita Optimized
The Omron Alvita Optimized comes at a bargain price of $24.95. It is relatively inexpensive, simple, and suitable for people who do not need a pedometer that syncs with an app. This pedometer is very accurate with an advanced tri-axis technology for step counting, calories burned, and distance traveled. It can differentiate casual from aerobic steps, making the measurements more accurate. It stores the data for about seven days and displays them on a clear and readable screen. In all, the Omron Alvita Optimized is small, easy to use, and you can be worn clipped to your waistband or carried in a bag or pocket.
- 4 activity modes: Tracks steps, aerobic steps, distance & calories burned
- Tri axis technology counts steps accurately no matter where it is positioned
- Automatic reset each day
- Stores upto 7 days of information
- Includes: pedometer, holder, lithium battery, screwdriver, instruction manual
#3. 3DFitBud Step Counter
3DFitBud step counter comes at a bargain price of $24.99. It has the simplest of designs without any front button. It is remarkably small but tracks with accuracy with its 3D Tri-Axis sensor technology. This implies that it’s step counting is accurate whether on flat ground, climbing a mountain, or even walking upside down. Worn on the wrist or neck, this pedometer has a battery life that could last the whole year.
- SIMPLE & EASY TO USE - 3D Pedometer for Steps Only. It is ready to use straight out of the package. The simple feature and design makes it user friendly for men, women, kids & the elderly who want to track their steps and stay motivated towards achieving their fitness goal. It´s the simplest pedometer to start with, if you don't want complicated set ups.
- TRACK YOUR DAILY STEPS – Created with simplicity but effectively counts your steps so you can still view your progress on the move motivating you more to achieve your fitness goal. No more other complicated programs, just press the button at the back to start with.
- ACCURATE READING - It has advanced 3D Tri-Axis Sensor technology - much more accurate than most pedometers. 3D Tri-Axis Sensor technology is known to provide superior accuracy in reading steps in any position - up, down, flat on its side, or any angle. Multiple wearing options – Clip to your pocket or hip, wear around your neck or place in your pocket or bag.
- EXTRA LARGE DIGIT DISPLAY - With full screen display you can clearly and easily read the numbers at a glance.
- BATTERY INCLUDED - Enjoy Great Battery Life. Pedometer auto sleeps when you are not moving and auto wakes and counts steps when you start moving again.
#2. OneTweak Pedometer
The OneTweak Pedometer features a 3D tri-axis technology, making it very accurate. Like any other pedometer, the OneTweak tracks your steps, calories burned and can be personalized for better results. Just enter your length, weight, daily target steps, and your stride is automatically calculated. Memory logs can be stored for up to 30 days, ranking this pedometer among the best. It normally resets to zero at midnight like any step tracker to start all over again. The display screen has three buttons (reset, set, and mode), with eleven steps setup process before use.
- Exceptional Guarantee! NEW EZ-Setup Model. Cutting-Edge Accelerometer technology. Simple to Use.
- Ranked #1 by Fit&Me & Happier Living today! Best accuracy and craftsmanship.Pause Functin for vehicle travel.Uses the latest 3D Tri Axis technology for superb accuracy.
- Counts steps, distance, calories, and time. Tracks 30 individual days in memory. Keeps 7-digits worth of cumulative steps in memory.
- Automatically resets daily step count at midnight; hibernates when not in motion and reactivates when in motion. No need to turn on or off. Exceptionally easy to use AFTER setup.
- Includes Pedometer, Clip-on Holder, Lanyard, Battery, User Manual. Additional setup tips upon request. Register for Warranty at website.
#1. Omron HJ325 Alvita Ultimate
The Omron HJ325 Alvita Ultimate at number 1 has four activity modes. It tracks steps and can differentiate casual from aerobic steps, making the burned calorie measurement more accurate. If you input the height and weight, it automatically produces your stride length. The Omron Alvita Ultimate is very accurate and can retain memory for up to seven days. It weighs less than one ounce as a battery-saving mode. You can connect it to a computer or smart devices.
- Omron HJ325-EB BLUE Walking Style IV Step Counter Original / Brand New
The choice of the best pedometer is always a difficult one with jaw-dropping products on the market. However, with the guidelines set above, we feel it will help narrow down your choice of a pedometer.
- Best Smartwatches
- Popular Pedometers
- Best Heart Rate Monitors
- Best Fitness Trackers
- Best Stopwatches
- Best Fitness Equipment