Last Updated on May 24, 2021 by admin
Today’s best smartwatches are becoming sleek, more compact, interactive, and very intuitive. Please! read more to better understand the specific features that come with popular brands. You can compare deals, specs, top prices, expert ratings, buying guides, and much more!
As fitness technology continue to evolve, the biggest companies are slugging it out for the biggest market share, by embedding new ideas and re-inventing highly in-demand features. There are many similarities among the top smartwatches and can be very tricky when faced with a choice. They can track your location with built-in GPS, read your messages on an AMOLED screen, and furthermore!
Our top picks aren’t a surprise anymore, having spent countless hours researching and obtaining data, including verified users and the best editorials.
Top Picks Comparison Chart
#5. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
The Samsung galaxy watch 3 still has the traditional circular shape look of the older generation. It is tactile, so you can browse on-screen menus easily, and comes with 1 GB Ram and 8 GB internal memory. The memory varies per country, model, and pre-installed software. This galaxy watch can last up to several days because it is fitted with a 340mAh battery similar to the Galaxy watch 2, and will track all your fitness activities. It has five sensors and provides an accurate analysis of the data it collects. Moreover, it pairs perfectly with any android (above 5.0) and IOS devices (above 9.0). The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 measures blood pressure, heart rhythm, and can improve the quality of your sleep by recording various aspects of your sleep.
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes, two finishes, three colors and, 50,000 plus watch faces-with military-grade durability and water resistance
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via Bluetooth connectivity
- You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your health care provider using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone
- BATTERY BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: The Galaxy Watch3’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with Wireless Power Share
- STRONGER INSIGHTS. NEXT-LEVEL FITNESS: Spend your time moving while Galaxy Watch3 tracks seven popular activities automatically. Get more out of each movement thanks to built-in run coaching
#4. Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch
Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch is very dynamic, articulate, and comes with a built-in GPS that lets you go to the gym or training outdoors without the need for your smartphone. It has loads of sensors to track your breathing rate, heart rate variability, resting heart rate, skin temperature, and SP O2. The Fitbit Versa 3 has a strong battery that lasts more than six days and supports fast charging in 12 minutes. It will display calls and messages on the screen and can play music from different audio platforms like Spotify, Deezer, and Pandora. The Fitbit versa 3 smartwatch is waterproof, pairs with most Bluetooth devices, and is cheaper than the Fitbit Sense.
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free and see your real-time pace & distance with built-in GPS. Then check out your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts
- Better track heart rate 24x7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s enhanced heart rate technology. Operating temperature: -4° to 140° F
- See your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of SpO2 clock faces. Then use the Fitbit app to track your trends over time in the Health Metrics dashboard to see when there may be indications of important changes in your wellness
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch
#3. Fossil Gen 5E Smartwatch
Fossil Gen 5E smartwatch comes in a 42mm and 44mm version with no much difference in price (Around 250$). It is luxuriously looking with options for multiple colors. The Fossil Gen 5E smartwatch comes with a design upgrade, multi-functional, and is very affordable. It has a built-in GPS and carries a wider range of sensors to track your steps, heart rate, and much more. You can control your podcasts and music, and lets you make contactless payments, display notifications, and can be used as a remote control if you drive a Toyota. In addition, the Fossil gen has 4 GB of storage space, a 300mAh battery, a Snapdragon Wear 3100 chipset, and pairs with every Bluetooth device. This version of the Fossil smartwatch has a new different feature. It works well, sends accurate and detailed analysis to your smartphone.
- Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones. Case size: 44mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands
- Battery: 24 Hr + multi day extended mode **Varies based on usage and after updates install**. USB cable with magnetic charger snaps to rings on watch caseback and spins 360 degrees for ease of use. Charge up to 80% in under an hour
- Health and fitness: Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 3ATM; New wellness enchancements allow you to track sleep history, monitor your restfulness and set sleep goals
- Genuine black leather watch band with stainless steel buckle closure; Closure: single prong strap buckle. Fossil's innovative quick release pins make it easy to switch your watch strap.
- Band Width: 22mm; interchangeable with 22mm Fossil watches; compatible with any watch case with 12mm lugs
#2. Fitbit Sense
The Fitbit Sense smartwatch is not like other smartwatches, it has elevated health tracking to a different level. The result is sometimes more complex, and you may need medical experience to understand it. So, if detailed health tracking is not your priority then this smartwatch is not for you!
The Fitbit Sense design is similar to Fitbit Versa, except that it has extra room for more sensors. The strap is easy to change and comes in different color options. Besides the shape and design, the Fitbit Sense has a faster processor than other Fitbit smartwatches. It has a battery that lasts up to four days and a built-in GPS. At $330, you can get a smartwatch that rivals any other smartwatches on the market.
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body's response to stress and a built-in skin temperature sensor logs yours each night so you can see when it varies
- Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation –a heart rhythm irregularity- and easily share results with your doctor (The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old.Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- An on-wrist skin temperature sensor tracks yours each night so you can see how it varies. You can also see your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of clock faces.Maximum operating altitude: 28,000ft
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average
- Battery lasts 6 plus days plus, fast charging gives you a full day’s charge in just 12 minutes (Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS)
#1. Apple Watch Series 6 Smartwatch
Apple Watch Series 6 has more color options than previous generations. The strap has improved, and Apple now provides its customers a Solo loop, Solo Braided Loop, and offers nine sizing options. Besides its perfect design, the battery can last up to 5 days of active usage. It carries a fast chipset that makes it hard for other premium brands to compete with. The Apple Watch Series 6 tracks sleeping habits, record blood oxygen levels and displays notifications after recording your ECG. Unfortunately, like the previous series, this smartwatch can only pair with the iPhone. So, if you do not have an iPhone, there will be no need to buy this watch. Meanwhile, parents can pair their kids’ Apple watches with their iPhones for safety purposes and parenting control. The price starts at 399$ and 499$ if you want an LTE model.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
The choice of the best smartwatch is always a difficult one with jaw-dropping smartwatches on the market. However, with the guidelines set above, we feel it will help narrow down your choice of a smartwatch.
- Niceday Elliptical Cross Trainer
- Best Pedometers
- Best Heart Rate Monitors
- Best Fitness Trackers
- Best Stopwatches
- Best Fitness Equipment