Apple watch series 5 is the latest smartwatch from Apple, and it comes at a surprisingly lower price. It’s slimmer and faster and comes with a larger screen than its predecessors. This GPS-enabled watch comes with a 3D touch always-on display, accelerometer, compass, barometer, heart rate monitor, gyro, natural language and diction modes, wireless charging, 1GB RAM, 32 GB storage, and a sleek design. You can monitor your heart rate and rhythm with its ECG app, protect your hearing with alerts from its noise app, keep track of your female cycle, and achieve your fitness goals with its advanced workout metrics. It is easily customizable with a variety of bands and allows you to make and receive calls and texts without your smartphone.
Excellent tracking and monitoring accuracy
No in-built sleep tracking
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2; Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably; It comes in aluminum or stainless steel and with a variety of faces, bands and finishes so it goes with anything. Compatible Devices - Samsung Smartphone, Non-Samsung Android Smartphone (Android OS 5.0 and above RAM 1.5GB and above), iOS 9.0 and above iPhone 5 and above
- Keep your beat; You can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2. Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, Mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease
- Level up your downtime; Galaxy Watch active2’s built in sleep tracker offers valuable insights on how to get a better night’s sleep. It also monitors your stress level and helps you recently with the integrated calm app. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease
- Battery built for endurance. The Galaxy Watch active2’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a 5 day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with wireless power share. Works with Qi compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non Samsung Qi devices not guaranteed); Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device and may be restricted by cases or covers
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes, two finishes, three colors and, 50,000 plus watch faces-with military-grade durability and water resistance
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via Bluetooth connectivity
- You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your health care provider using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone
- BATTERY BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: The Galaxy Watch3’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with Wireless Power Share
- STRONGER INSIGHTS. NEXT-LEVEL FITNESS: Spend your time moving while Galaxy Watch3 tracks seven popular activities automatically. Get more out of each movement thanks to built-in run coaching
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body's response to stress and a built-in skin temperature sensor logs yours each night so you can see when it varies
- Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation –a heart rhythm irregularity- and easily share results with your doctor (The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
- An on-wrist skin temperature sensor tracks yours each night so you can see how it varies. You can also see your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of clock faces
- Free 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium for new Premium users (New Premium users only. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees)
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free and see your real-time pace & distance with built-in GPS. Then check out your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts
- Better track heart rate 24/7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s enhanced heart rate technology
- See your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of SpO2 clock faces. Then use the Fitbit app to track your trends over time in the Health Metrics dashboard to see when there may be indications of important changes in your wellness
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch (Voice assistant availability and features may vary, see fitbit.com/voice)
- ♥【Smart watch for Android Phones Samsung iPhone】- Compatible with most iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones. Download and install Free "VeryFitPro" APP, bind this smartwatch in your cell phone,you can receive alerts of calendar, SMS, incoming calls and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and more) on this watch;It will never let you miss any important things.
- ♥【Accurate Fitness Tracker】- Supports 9 sports such as Walking, running, bicycle , Hike, Mountaineering, Dynamic cycling, fitness, treadmill, Yoga. Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, miles walked, active minutes. Can track all your workout routes, distances, and physical status during exercise. Stay motivated all day!
- ♥【24/7 Heart Rate Monitor & Sleep Tracker】- Automatically monitor your real-time heart rate, and provide comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality (deep sleep,light sleep and wake up time) to help you develop a healthier lifestyle.
- ♥【Waterproof Fitness Watch & Long-Lasting Battery】- Willful smart watches is designed with IP68 waterproof rating,which allows you to swim in the pool with it with no worries(NOTICE:It can not track your swimming data). Large capacity and low power consumption design offers longer endurance.It support 7 days of normal use and 30 days standby time
- ♥【More Practical Tools & App Details】- Willful smart watch also features with many practical tools,such as alarm clocks,stopwatch,timer,deep breather guide,music controller,sedentary reminder,adjustable brightness,find phone.The APP's name is VeryFitPro,which works with Android 4. 4 or iOS 8. 0 and above,Bluetooth 4. 0 and above smartphones only, not for pc or tablet.
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm
- See everything clearly on a bright color display that includes an always-on mode, perfect for quick glances
- Health is important to you, so monitor everything from your Body Battery energy levels, respiration, hydration and stress to sleep, your menstrual cycle, estimated heart rate and more
- Find new ways to keep moving with more than 20 preloaded sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, mindful breathing, swimming, golf and many more
- Use preloaded workouts that include cardio, yoga, strength and even Pilates, create your own in the Garmin Connect app (requires app on a compatible smartphone)