This replacement band for the Apple watch has some unique dexterity not commonly found in the fitness arena. A breathable, soft, sporty, fashionable, luxurious, and lightweight material that can stand the test of time, is rarely found in the same sentence. Tested for its durability, this fitness band is long-lasting even if ‘ferociously’, ‘heartlessly’, ‘in cold blood, ‘meanly’, ‘ruthlessly’, ‘savagely’ and ‘barbarically’ are the only words to describe how you handle items…Don’t worry it has been taken care off.
Tough, breathable, soft, and lightweight material
“Sorry” just can’t find one at the moment
- Always-on Retina display has nearly 20% more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance, and swimproof design
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app
- Take an ECG anytime, anywhere
- Get high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications
- Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favorites like running, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Hike smarter with built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Stay on top of your health with high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE IN YOUR POCKET: Apple Watch Series 6 GPS Model lets you call, text, and get directions from your wrist, while leaving your phone in your pocket. It offers multiple connectivity options, including: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC to suit all of your possible needs.
- ALWAYS-ON RETINA DISPLAY: You no longer need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time or other information on your watch face, because the display never sleeps. All you need to do is glance to find the time or your workout metrics right there where you want them.
- ECG ON YOUR WRIST: With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 6 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. It's a momentous achievement for a wearable device that can provide data for doctors and peace of mind for you wherever may be during the day.
- WORKOUTS THAT DON'T QUIT: Cycling, yoga, swimming, high-intensity interval training...the list goes on. You name it, Apple Watch measures it. Set workout-specific goals, see full summaries when you're done, and track how you're trending over time in the Activity app on your iPhone.
- GET LOST IN YOUR MUSIC: With Apple Music on your wrist, you've got 60 million tracks of musical motivation to take you places. You can also catch up on the latest podcasts or listen to an audiobook if that's your thing. Stream everything you need right from your watch, even without your phone.
- GPS and a barometric altimeter track how far and high you go
- Ultimate sports watch and intelligent activity tracker
- Swim proof so you're always ready for the pool or ocean
- New dual-core processor for faster app performance
- Built-in cellular lets you receive calls, send texts, and check your email — even without your phone.
- You don’t have to raise your wrist or tap to see the time or important information. With the Always-On Retina display, your watch face is always visible.
- The viewing area stretches deep into the curved corners and is over 30% larger than the Apple Watch Series 3 display.
- Made for all the ways you exercise, Apple Watch Series 5 has built-in GPS and is swimproof.
- With the ECG app, you can take an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram right from your wrist.
- Always-On Retina display
- ECG app
- 30% larger screen
- GPS - Built-in compass
- GPS + Cellular
- Over 30% larger display and 50% louder speaker
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- 50% louder speaker
- La Counte, Scott (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 74 Pages - 09/17/2016 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)