Last Updated on April 9, 2021 by admin
Yahoo Sports is committed to finding you the best products at the best prices. We may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
As is the norm, millions nationwide are using the new year to jump-start new and improved fitness goals. Whether you’re looking to maintain a routine or start fresh, the right footwear is essential in order to take those intentions seriously.
Outdoor workouts, despite it being cold, are still a popular favorite. These days, thanks to accessories like gloves and face coverings, you can still protect yourself from the elements and those around you from diseases while simultaneously breaking a sweat.
Men’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37
- Style#: CJ0677-002
- Nike React foam midsole is lightweight, springy, and durable.
- More foam means better cushioning without the bulk.
- Zoom Air unit at the forefoot provides greater energy return, adding a pop to your step.
- Translucent upper looks like speed and is made to help your foot while you run.
UA HOVR Machina
- Upper Material: 3D spacer mesh
- Lining: UA RUSH
- Closure: lace
- Midsole: UA HOVR foam, Pebax speed plate
- Sole: carbon rubber pods
- Style#: CW1777-003
- A full rubber outsole delivers underfoot durability and traction for high-mileage training. High-abrasion rubber is placed in areas with the most wear.
- Collar uses a breathable foam tongue that helps relieve lace pressure.
- Pull tab for easy on and off.
- Skins at the toe for added durability.
- PWRRUN cushioning maintains the lightweight responsiveness that makes this shoe a favorite for daily training miles or racing longer distances
- The flexible sole is designed to quickly transition from landing to take-off
- FORMFIT conforms to your foot to provide the perfect fit and feel from every angle
- Offset: 4mm (28.5/24.5)
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- FLYTEFOAM Midsole Technology - Our FLYTEFOAM technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System - This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Trusstic System technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
This article was originally published on Yahoo Sports