Perfect for hikers, campers, and skiers, the Garmin Foretrex 401 consists of a slim GPS navigator mounted on the wrist. You can keep track of your altitude, route, and bear with its high-sensitivity GPS receiver, electronic compass, and barometric altimeter. Retracing your steps is equally easy. Garmin Connect enables you to track and analyze your data in one place. However, this smartwatch requires two AAA batteries, meaning that you just might need to carry along a spare in case they run out.
High-sensitivity GPS receiver
Heart rate monitor
Battery life may be a cause for concern
- GPS running watch with Multisport features
- Estimates heart rate at the wrist so you can run free on race day
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming7, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more (when paired with a Running Dynamics Pod, HRM-Run or HRM-Tri Monitor, sold separately)
- Offers VO2 max estimate, lactate threshold (when used with a chest strap heart rate monitor), race predictor and recovery advisor
- Connected features4: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and more
- Designed for fast and light mountain athletes with route navigation and checkpoint features supported with 24 days of regular battery life and 25 hours in full GPS mode
- Interval, structured, triathlon and strength training modes with training programs and plans created by COROS athletes and coaches available free on COROS.com
- Built-in running power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters
- Featuring running, cycling, swimming, cardio, strength, and water sports modes with ongoing support and updates.
- Built with a stainless steel bezel and a sapphire glass screen and includes optical heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope and thermometer with 24/7 heart rate monitoring, sleep, step, and calorie tracking
- ULTRA-LONG BATTERY LIFE: Up to 30 hours of training time with GPS active. As a durable and waterproof watch, Vantage M stands up to your toughest training and grueling races.
- POLAR PRECISION PRIME SENSOR FUSION TECHNOLOGY: Accurate optical HR monitoring for 130+ sports including swimming and cycling. Automatically sync training data to Strava, TrainingPeaks, and more.
- TRAINING LOAD PRO & RECOVERY PRO: The Vantage M is the ultimate fitness and biking activity tracker; separating cardio, muscle and perceived load. Get a comprehensive view of how training sessions strain your body. Follow your recovery level and get insights into your sleep to avoid overtraining or injuries
- PERSONALIZE WITH YOUR OWN STYLE: With customizable fitness band options, tailor your lightweight Vantage M with replaceable wrist bands of multiple colors.
- MORE THAN A SWIM/BIKE/RUN WATCH: Together with the whole Polar ecosystem, Polar Vantage M forms a complete training solution for a pro athlete’s training.
- Gorilla glass 3 color touch Screen, up to 4 days battery (watch mode), IP68/ 3 ATM Water resistant
- Sensors: 6-axis a+g-sensor, optical Hr sensor, Altimeter, Barometer. Gps mode: 7 To 8 hours
- Multisport mode with Training options: walking, indoor running, hiking, swimming, running, cycling
- Silicone standard 22mm changeable watch band. Changeable watch faces. Contact charging system
- Dimensions: 54.9 x 48 x 14.39 mm. Weight: 74g
- Features a wrist based heart rate monitor and performance metrics for running, swimming and cycling activities
- Engineered with a power efficient central core, allowing for battery life up to 30 days in standard mode and up to 25 hours in GPS mode
- Built-in Barometric Altimeter for more accurate elevation readings. Compatible with STRAVA.
- GPS, GLONASS and BDS work together to precisely locate your position, even through interference outdoors
- Receive and control notifications from your phone, including call, text, email and other social media applications
- Rugged, sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3 inches (18% larger than previous fēnix models) sunlight-readable display with stainless steel bezel and buttons
- Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Performance data at your fingertips includes training load balance, training status, and running and cycling dynamics
- Navigate the outdoors with built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter, supports multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Connected features include smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible)
- Premium Multisport GPS watch with Elevate wrist heart rate technology. Physical size 1.8 x 1.8 x 0.6 inches. Cockpit watch band compatible included (22 mm)
- Fit for adventure with a rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case. Display type: sunlight visible, transflective memory in pixel (MIP)
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts. Case material : Fiber reinforced polymer with stainless steel rear cover
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store. Display size: 1.2 inches (240 x 240)
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3 axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter. Battery life- Smartwatch mode-Up to 2 weeks. GPS/HR mode-Up to 24 hours. UltraTrac mode-Up to 60 hours without wrist heart rate
- IN THE BOX: 1x Garmin Fenix 6 Premium Multisport GPS Watch, 1x Wearable4U Compact Power Bank, 1x Wearable4U Car charger, 1x Wearable4U Wall charger
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.2” sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Wearable4U Power Pack: Keep your devices charged at all times with our Wearable4U Power Bank and the duo Wall & Car USB Charging Adapters. Compatible with all popular USB-powered devices including most smartphones, GPS and fitness trackers, smart watches, wireless speakers, bluetooth headphones, and more.