This 4-piece Fitbit Flex replacement band fits wrist sizes between 5.5 to 8.25-inch-wide and the design ensures the fitness tracker is secured firmly. It is customized for the Fitbit flex to ensure adequate protection once equipped. Made entirely of composite material, this band is fashionable and will delight your taste.
Durability may be a cause for concern
- Earn Active Zone Minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity and use 20 plus exercise modes to track goals like distance, calories burned and more.Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- Track all-day activity: your steps, distance, hourly activity and calories burned.Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 ft
- Use 24x7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn
- Enjoy 10 days of battery life for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use and other factors. Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then get a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night.Stay inspired from the shower to the pool with this swimproof tracker (water resistant to 50 meters) and motivated by connecting with friends, competing in challenges, earning badges and celebrating goal milestones.
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route
- With Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise, and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of exercise
- Use 24x7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth LE and internet connection. Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app (SpO2 is not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose)
- Track your skin temperature each night to see how it varies from your personal baseline (Not available in all markets. Only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. Not intended for medical purposes)
- See how jewelry gets smart with a tracker that doubles as a timeless accessory and features a vibrant color display
- Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep Score in the Fitbit app
- Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while you earn active zone minutes
- 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium (New and returning Premium members only. Must activate trial within 60-days of device activation. Requires valid payment method. Cancel before end of trial to avoid recurring fees. Content and features may change. Terms & Conditions apply)
- Maximize your exercise, understand resting heart rate trends and better estimate calorie burn with 24/7 Heart rate tracking
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists plus store and play 300 plus songs on your wrist (subscription required; Pandora is us only)
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging)
- Track heart rate 24x 7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed
- Utilize 24x7 heart rate to accurately track calorie burn, resting heart rate & heart rate zones during workouts
- Track all day activity, including steps, distance, hourly activity, active minutes and calories burned. The Fitbit inspire band is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sport watches, and fastens with a peg and loop
- Automatically track sleep plus due to the heart rate feature and get more insights into your light & deep sleep stages
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use and other factors. Charge time (0 to 100 percent): 2 hours
- Automatically and conveniently record workouts like walks, swimming & bike rides in a snap with smart track. Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
- Get the power of continuous heart rate in Fitbit's slimmest design yet-all day, during workouts and beyond. Alta HR contains a Bluetooth 4.0 radio transceiver. The operating temperature is minus 10 to 45 degree Celsius
- With heart rate, you can better measure calorie burn, and use zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals.
- With sleep stages powered by PurePulse heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep and take steps toward a better night's rest.
- See how working out more can improve your health by comparing your resting heart rate trends to your activity, Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Automatically track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes with up to 7 days of battery life
- Track all day activity, including steps, distance, hourly activity, active minutes and calories burned
- Automatically track your sleep & set silent alarms that wake you by buzzing on your wrist
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use & other factors
- Automatically and conveniently record workouts like walks, swimming & bike rides with smart track
- The on screen dashboard, intuitive touchscreen & backlit display makes the inspire tracker easy to use & love. Operating temperature is -10° to 45° C
- One syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet. Call notifications via Bluetooth 4.0
- Water Resistance: Charge has been tested up to 1 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. We also recommend taking Charge off before showering because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean
- Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal, or implanted medical device. Not intended for use by children under 13. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours. Battery life: up to 7 - 10 days. Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices